A Delicate Desert Flower

A Delicate Desert Flower

Friday, August 6, 2010

Under Construction

With this being a brand new blog and my getting accustomed to the tools, I do hope that you'll forgive how sparse looking this is right now. It's like a new apartment. I'll grow into it.

I leave for Dubai on August 20th. I have a lot to do until then. I cannot believe how much stuff needs to find new homes and new storage places. I feel like I'm packing for a desert island because I can take so little with me. It feels very liberating in a way to get rid of so much stuff. I feel weighed down by my possessions, and the more I get rid of the better I feel.

Thanks for looking! Keep checking back as I update.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment. Feedback is always appreciated and I thank you. Derogatory, inflammatory, or just plain nasty comments will be deleted.